About Peter O Halloran
Peter o Halloran is the CEO and founder of PPT FITNESS And nutrition / PPT NUTRITION.
Peter is a qualified personal trainer, online coach and a nutritionist.
Peter is also an NCO (non-commissioned officer) in the Irish defence forces where he specialises as a sniper instructor since 2015 with numerous trips overseas so Peter knows what it takes to overcome challenges.
After becoming a personal trainer Peter took a particular interest in nutrition. He completed many courses in nutrition taking his education to the next level earning a BSc in food science and health.
Peters qualifications include
– BSc (HONS) Food Science & Health
– DIP Sports and Exercise Nutrition
– DIP Advanced Sports Nutrition
– DIP in Child Nutrition
– Qualified Personal Trainer
– QQI (level 5) Psychology
– Extensive number of military courses which are classified
– Irish fitness industry awards – Best Fitness Nutritionist/Dietitian 2018
– Irish social media awards – Best use of social media by a personal trainer 2018
– Irish fitness industry awards – Best in Fitness Nutrition 2019
– Irish social media awards – Best use of social media by a personal trainer 2019
– Irish beauty blog awards winner 2019 as Best Fitness Influencer
Peter started coaching online in mid-2017 and since then has won multiple awards for his social media content and for his amazing life changing results and testimonials from clients.
Occupation: CEO and Serving soldier
Company: PPT fitness and nutrition / PPT Nutrition / PPT Fitness
Born: April 1986 in Galway Ireland
Height: 190cm / 6 FEET 3 INCHES
– 25 Breakfasts under 400 calories
– 25 lunches under 500 calories